Proud Partner With
Is the integration between your Payroll Provider, Accounting System, or Time-Clock leaving you with a bridge to nowhere?
Let the Skibo Team of "Acumatica Partner/Advisors" utilize the Link-Sync software solution by Skibo Corporation to bridge the gap with effortless import/export integration or automated direct API synchronization!!!
Link-Sync is a powerful and proven bridge solution that brings you:
- Time data from Acumatica Time into the Skibo solution which, then applies prevailing wage rate calculations, shift differentials, daily overtime, weekly overtime, salary allocations, work comp codes tied to task and project tied to State values that are used to drive correct workcomp by state including State W/H overrides when an employee works on a job in another State. This ensurre compliancy with State W/H laws.
- General Ledger & job cost integrations from Payroll Providers back into Acumatica with General Ledger debits/credis that includes job costing including inventory $$$ updates.
- Skibo Corp. personnel have been working with ADP Nationals, Majors, SBS, TotalSource, Resource, Procure to Pay (P2P), and FACS since, 2005. Skibo, Corp. staff have 25+ years in the accounting and IT industry. Over that time, we have worked closely with many major accounting systems. We integrate ADP payroll systems, accounting systems, and time-keeping systems into a seamless, efficient, and integrated solution by bridging the gaps between disparate systems utilizing their built-in ability to import/export data or utilize direct read/write access to the system’s backend database for more automated integrations!
Skibo Link-Sync product integrates data from:
General Ledger, Job Cost, & Invoice Integrations (requires ADP GLI or Paylocity Custom export report )
Acumatica, American Contractor, Infor, JobView, Intuit-QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online, Microsoft GreatPlains Dynamics, Practice Master, Oracle-JDE World/One World/Peoplesoft, Sage 50/100/300/500, SAP Business Suite ERP/Business One, & others.
Employee Master Record synchronization with uni or bi-directional feeds to or from 3rd Party HRIS, Accounting Systems and products such as:
- ADP Products- WorkForceNow, Paylocity, PayCor, PayCom, Paychex, etc.
- HR systems– ADP-HRB, Paychex-HRO, Paylocity, PeopleSoft, Oracle/JDE, SAP, others.
- Accounting Systems- American Contractor, Blackbaud, Intuit-QuickBooks/QB Online, GreatPlains, Oracle-JDE World/One World/Peoplesoft , Netsuite, Sage MAS90/200/500/MasterBuilder/MIPS/Peachtree/Timberline, SAP Business Suite ERP/Business One, & others.
- TLM/POS Systems– ADP-ezLM/Enterprise eTIME, Paylocity & other systems.
Check Detail History Migrations with up to 5 years of history to ensure the customer does not lose any prior year(s) information due to a conversion. This data can originate from many, previous, payroll providers such as Paychex, Ceridian, Millennium, Intuit, etc.
- This allows the reports to be run from ADP Payroll for prior years history not, previously, originating from the ADP payroll system.
- The customer does not need to maintain access to the old system in order to access historical information.
Prevailing Wage Rate
- Piece entry solution that allows direct entry of the quantity of pieces produced or routes delivered by employees into the Link-Sync system .
- Allows the importing of time worked from time and labor then, compares & performs a prevailing wage rate calculation comparing pieces produced/routes delivered times a rate per piece and hours worked * an hourly rate.
- With the ability to pay the higher of the two.
- Automated assigning of employee pay-rates based upon employee, job, task, customer, etc.
- Ability to directly create invoices for cross billing of Customers for employees time and materials billing or push into systems such as QB invoice system.
- Ability to generate a payroll output EPIP file for uploading directly into ADP payroll.
W-2 and other year end conversion and processing:
- Solution for one-time/recurring conversions of W-2 & 1099 data from one system to another.
- Providers hosted Solutions, manual/automated FTP/sFTP Solutions, Benefit Statements (monthly/quarterly/yearly), & "out-of-the-box" custom Solutions.